In many areas it is recognised that the quality of Construction Management and Site workmanship provided does not consistently meet the relevant Industry Standards on quality or achieve the agreed timescales and approved budgets.
Our Senior Management Team have between them over 85 years of experience in the successful delivery of all aspects of Railway and Construction Projects from design, through the construction phase then finally to the commissioning and hand- over phases on both Network Rail and London Underground. We firmly believe that a fresh disciplined approach would be welcomed by many potential Clients in this field.
The aim of Orion Rail Construction Services:
Our primary aim, through our Senior Management Team and site works crews, is to deliver the agreed scope of works whilst meeting all contractual and programme obligations. This will be achieved by detailed planning and management of all site works, working in close co-operation with the Client and any necessary associated Third Parties.
Civil Construction & Installation Services
We are able to offer experienced and competent teams to carry out numerous rail civil construction activities in support of a diverse range of rail clients.
Our site teams are made up of staff, fully trained and certified for their allocated tasks, they are managed both on and off site by a structure of experienced people whose sole intention is to deliver site works that meet all contractual and programme obligations to the relevant Industry Standards whilst staying within the agreed financial parameters for the programmed scope of works.
- Pre-construction hazard identification survey
- Dilapidation surveys
- Lineside tree & scrub clearance
- Vegetation management & weed killing
- Infrastructure troughing services
- Foundations & bases (concrete, steel & timber)
- Concrete finishing
- Installation of rain water shelters for hv equipment
- Concrete services (drilling and cutting)
- Installation of concrete, timber and metal fences
- Access way, steps & stairs and gates
- Modifications to existing substations
- External & internal walls, partitions, windows and doors
- External & internal finishes to walls floors and ceilings
- Paving & landscaping
- Minor structural building works
- Authorised walking routes & access points
- Paths & safe cess works
Other associated services also include:
- Site demolition & disposal
- Scrap clearance
- Civil estimating
- Construction safety consultancy
- Site management services
- Project management
- Full site security 24/7 manned guarding and response, including level C&D
- Qualified Security Guards